Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dude, Lincecum you were so wasted last night

So I sat down to watch the extra innings portion of the All-Star game last night and I had to wonder how much Francona payed Uggla so these shitty ass Sawx could try and steal home field advantage for the World Series. Too bad it didn't pay off and Corey Hart's lame duck arm out in right gave the AL the win anyways. I shouldn't say that, the throw wasn't terrible and it would have taken a pretty good one to get the runner.

I did notice on one of the tickers that Tim Lincecum was scratched from the lineup last night after getting out of the hospital earlier in the day with flu like symptoms and dehydration. Hey Tim, at least when I pull that bullshit after a long night of drinking I'm only missing a shitty day at work, you on the other hand missed an appearance in your first All-Star game. I hope you at least got syphilis from some NYC alley skank.

Every All-Star, Pro Bowl, whatever game, is a joke. I have no ideas to make them more exciting, and I don't know that there is without compromising the having fun part of game. I just never can seem to amp myself up too much for these things, ah well.

No comments: