Friday, April 3, 2009

This Just Occurred to Me

So I really don't have time to do this (I know, all I do is piss and moan, but I am going to drive to the IRS headquarters and kill everyone), but something just occurred to me regarding this Cutler to the Bears trade. The Packers would NEVER make this trade. TWO first rounders? No. Fucking. Way. The Pack might not even trade the third rounder. OR Orton. If God (Sports Bottle's) himself was available to play quarterback, the Packers needed one, and all it would take would be two first round picks, the Packers would refuse. They wouldn't even trade a 3rd rounder for Randy Moss for fucks sake.

I still think the price was way too steep. This has Herschel Walker written all over it (not quite). I guess we can look forward to Denver winning like 4 Super Bowls in the '10s.

Fuck Denver. Fuck Chicago. Fuck Cutler. Have a super happy fun weekend (I'll be at work).

No comments: