Sunday, April 19, 2009

Semi-Daily Brew Crew Hangover #7



I didn't get a chance to watch the game yesterday. I spent 6.5 hours putting a screen door on my house. I guess I'm not sure what I would have rather been doing yesterday. Gallardo was awesome. Rickie Weeks covering first? He was Rickie Weeks. The Crew is guaranteed to be 3-9 after today's Jeff Suppan start. Not much else to say. Looking forward to getting drunk and getting into a fistfight with Ted Thompson next weekend at the draft.


PS. I've got "Outside the Lines" on in the background. Evander Holyfield should really not be boxing any more. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

I did some liver exercises this weekend so I think I am ready for the draft. I cant wait for TT to trade our 1st round pick for a 5th and three 7ths.