Friday, April 24, 2009

Chiefs trade Gonzalez

Of course this is common knowledge by now, but I just had this random thought about the trade. I find it a little disappointing that I can't count on heading down to the bar randomly in RF in late July or early August and see Mr. Gonzalez trolling through about 40 different bar skanks. Seriously. I'm pretty sure women going to school at RF stayed up there for the summer just so they could throw themselves at T-Gon, and after they were rejected, it was on to the back up punter who was getting cut the next day.

My old roommate was black and he does not look very athletic, but he definitely got a girl home one night over the summer by saying he was the back up center. CENTER, this kid was smaller than me! Of course none of us did anything to refute the matter. The really funny part was when she got back to our shithole of a house and her friend looked around and said, oh no fucking way and left. The other chick just shrugged and went up to his room. It's like shark week up here for those 3 weeks, pure slutty chaos.

On a final note I hope T-Gon finds a way to combine the dirty bird and dunking over the field goal posts

1 comment:

Juicelaw said...

I rather enjoyed that story.