Thursday, April 2, 2009

This just in

Jay Cutler is reportedly a Chicago! Bear

So two first round draft picks, this year and next's, swapping the Bears 3rd for the Broncos 5th and then the real kicker, the Broncos get Kyle Orton? I think the Broncos swept the rug out from under the Bears here, this is of course just my early speculation.

The Bears were probably the best team, of the three other NFC North teams, to get Cutler. Orton was an ok QB last year versus abysmal QBing from the Lions and Queens. It will be interesting to see if Cutler actually drastically or just mildly improves the Bears next year.

4 comments:

Juicelaw said...

You just broke a story I think. I going to head over to ESPN to see if they credited you....Nope.

Is he a CHICAGO Bear? Or did he knock up your sister (like I did before I forced her to abort our love child) and elope? Please clarify.

Bear said...

Reportedly a Chicago Bear

gotwinkies said...

You know, Tavarioues gets alot of crap, but if you look at his numbers, they weren't terrible.

It would help immensely if the Vikes had an offensive line to keep TJACK from running for his life every other play.

With that said, I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't disappointed that the Vikings didn't get Cutler.

I think the future will show that the Broncos will be very disappointed in Kyle Orton.

Juicelaw said...

I give Cutler six months before someone in Chicago "hurts his feelings" and Bus Cook is on ESPN every other fucking day bitching about it. I am starting to like Rosenhaus more and more.

Trarveauoueis is not good at all.