Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stupid morning radio hosts

So I'm driving to work this morning and I was listening to the local morning radio show, and not to place myself but it was the 93x morning show. They started getting into their sports spiel and start talking about Mark Fidrych passing away today. I believe the hosts name Patrick, it's the guy that is in control of most of the morning show, anyways he starts rattling off one of the seasons this guy had, he went 19 and something with 24 complete games his rookie year. This is where it gets retarded.

He proceeds to go on a rant about how he wishes that's how baseball still was and he doesn't understand why pitchers don't finish games anymore, yadda yadda. He immediately follows that up with a, Fidrych's career was cut short after 5 years from injuries. HMMMM. I wonder if the two are related and that's why pitchers don't do that anymore? Dumbass.

No comments: