Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Semi-Daily Brew Crew Hangover #8

That wasn't a very good game again last night. I left to get my haircut for like 15 minutes, and Parra had given up 4 already. It almost wasn't even worth watching. And of course, while the game was just about to get away, I flipped over to Cavs/Pistons and got sucked in watching LeBron for like 5 minutes, and I missed the Hammer's homer. At least Braun seems to have gotten his head out of his ass. I'll take 4-4 w/ 2HRs all day. R.J. Swindle's debut didn't go so hot. Sure, he struck out Ryan Howard for his first career strikeout, and he got hosed on a couple of bad calls at the plate in the Utley at-bat. But that wild pitch and subsequent wild toss over home plate that cost another run wasn't too good. Swindle however has cemented in my head that if the world is ever so unfortunate that I bring a son into this world, I will tie his right arm behind his back and tie a weight around his left wrist and force him to be a submarining lefty. Swindle throws SIXTY FIVE for fuck sake. And he struck out 7 on 28 pitches in his last AAA appearance.

The Brewers suck hairy balls this year so far. My level of worry is about 6 out of 10. (And I know it is only April 22).

1 comment:

gotwinkies said...

Never a good thing when the opposing-winning pitcher is wearing depends and nicknamed "old balls".

With that being said, I look forward to the comebacks when Wakefield throws a perfect game against the Twins.