Monday, April 13, 2009

Semi-Daily Brew Crew Hangover #5

OR: JEFF SUPPAN AIN'T WINNIN' ANY CY YOUNGS.

Yeah, he's really not very good. The first pitch he threw, the one that would still be in the air, if it wasn't for that pesky girder on the roof of Miller Park, was a microcosm of how Suppan has been pitching since August of last year. Is someone going to have the balls to cut and/or demote him before he does to much irreparable damage? I know it is only two starts, but for fucks sake, he isn't giving us a chance. He doesn't even have the control that he could hang his hat on. It used to be, "Well, he throws strikes. Of course he is going to give up alot of hits. But he puts the ball in play." Now he gives up bombs, or walks in 3 runs in a row. He is venturing into Derrick Turnbow territory. We are better off paying him NOT to pitch.

-Dating back to last season, Jason Kendall is 0 for his last 23.

- Reed Johnson is a cockface.

- I dislike Lou Pinella more and more every time the Brewers play him.

- I actually don't have complete and utter doubt every time Rickie Weeks comes to the plate. Although I still hate him.

- Joe Morgan is about the worst announcer ever.

- I'm pretty sure we are going to get fucked out of a game again tonight, because I think the Bucks are playing. Why do they get priority again? Herb Kohl must have naked pictures of someone.

5 comments:

Ricky said...

Have I mentioned I dislike Suppan?

The Sports Bottle said...

The funny thing about Suppan is that he's our WORST pitcher, but he's our #1 pitcher (theoretically, i.e. opening day starter). I challenger anyone to find another team with that same scenario, ever.

It sucks for those of you not in southeast WI. We still get the Brewer games on another local channel when the Bucks are occupying FSN.

Juicelaw said...

Yeah. But in theory you get NO Brewer games personally on television, due to your employment situation. Unless you switched shifts. So lick my nutsack.

The Sports Bottle said...

I get to hear them on the radio, which I've grown to enjoy much more than watching on TV.

Ricky said...

The iphone is the best invention ever. For $10 I get the MLB.com application. Gets me Gameday play by play, scoring/play summary, highlight videos, box score and the best part is... I get to listen to Ueck. Listening to a game can sometimes be as enjoyable as watching it. Well, neither has been all that enjoyable for the most part this year. So Juice, I disagree that the sports bottle gets no games, since he does get to drive around and listen to any game that he cannot watch.