Friday, April 24, 2009

Semi-Daily Brew Crew Hangover #10

Not alot of time today. The boss is going to come bother me in about 2 minutes. I just wanted to say that I haven't been that anxious during a Brewer game since the playoffs last year. Nice to do something that matters again. Bush will run out and give up 6 runs in 4 innings in his next start, because that is what he does. Ryan Braun is absolutely ripping the cover off the ball.

DRAFT STUFF:

Supposed to be 59 and raining tomorrow, which sort of sucks I guess. At least walking between bars. They did a "mock draft" on the local radio show today, and the guy took B.J. Raji when Michael Crabtree was available. Man, I don't know if I could leave Crabtree on the board. He seems to be a pretty unique talent to me. Imagine a Jennings/Crabtree combo for the next 10 years? Yikes.

No comments: