Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pop Culture Interlude


Today I bring you a review of the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall


Generally, I judge a movie I've seen on whether or not I regret spending the $25.00 it cost me to see it. Things I enjoy in movies include: comedy, swearing, nudity, bad-assness and shit blowing up.


The only complaint I had at all about this movie was the fact that I saw the main characters crank without warning at least 4 too many times.


The movie was f-ing hilarious. The new rockstar boyfriend was a great, great character. Random shots of Mila Kunis's titty balls. Kristen Bell and Mila being scantily clad/90% naked for a good portion of the movie was nice too. Although some FEmale full frontal would have been nice.


It compares nicely to: Knocked Up and Superbad (which makes sense because it has the same creators)


I would recommend it. It was worth $25.

2 comments:

The Sports Bottle said...

i wanted to see that movie, but the woman wanted to see Baby Mama. that movie was not worth the money. its the most chick flick i've ever seen.

Juicelaw said...

ouch.