Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Bastard's Illegitimate Thoughts

-Saw that Denise Richards's show on E! last night. Verdict? She is a terrible human being. Most of these stupid "celebreality" shows tend to humanize these "stars", and make them seem like real people. Likable even. Not so with Ms. Richards. Not only was every other word out of her mouth FUCK (which normally I like), but she was one of those snooty bitches that couldn't bring herself to date a "normal" guy. She had to date someone famous. Fucking get over yourself you stupid whore, the only reason you or any of these guys are "famous" is because you a) laid down for the right guy, b)swallowed, c)got lucky or d)had rich parents. Rant over.

-I saw Shelly Smith of ESPN on ESPNEWS a few minutes ago. I am more convinced than ever that she is undergoing a sex change operation. I used to think she was just an unattractive woman, no I'm not so sure. PS. I'm sure she is a fantastic journalist.

-Neddy gave up on batting the pitcher 8th "even though it is working great". Seriously, shut the fuck up.

- Russell Branyan has struck out in 5 of his last 6 at bats. His case for being a better option against righties than Billy is looking dubious.

- Actual quote from my brother during the 8th yesterday after I bitched to him about Yost not taking out Shouse when pitching to Da Meat Hook, and giving up the tying homer: "I actually think he's a switch hitter. Either way, I think Yost saw something shiny in the stands."

-I have completely ignored the Conference finals in the NBA.

-Brewers need to win a minimum of 5 out of 9 on this homestand for me to not drive down to Milwaukee and strangle Yost out of his job. I say only 5 because the teams they play are pretty tough.

No comments: