Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Morning Dump Vol. 3

- The Brewers playoff chances have fallen to 6.19% by not playing yesterday. No word on whether their chances fell by not firing Neddy yesterday. I have to admit, I got my hopes up. Although he has been brutal, I would have been slightly surprised if the hammer came yesterday. I have fallen short of demanding his head thus far, as he is clearly only part of the problem, but if they don't win 4 of 6 by the end of Sunday I am going to be in full Fire Neddy mode.

- I watched most of the Hornets-Spurs game and was slightly disappointed by the overall game itself. Got pretty good with about 2 minutes left, but the Spurs imposed their will and slowed the game down. Seriously, I might never watch the NBA again (which wouldn't be much less than right now) if the Spurs and Pistons meet in the Finals again.

- I heard the Bucks have a 4.3% chance of getting the number 1 pick tonight at the NBA's Draft Lottery. If they do get it, they will fuck it up somehow and draft Beasley to go with the other 14 SF/PF types they have on their team. And I don't really think Derrick Rose would make me want to watch the Bucks right now. They would need to turn into the Phoenix Suns, which Skiles isn't likely to do.

- I saw Aaron Rodgers on the news last night. He was in some celebrity softball game in GB. His hair is now past his shoulders, and it looks like he hasn't showered in about a month. If he had the 'stache back he would look like he was homeless or a biker. I look for a picture but couldn't find one. Needless to say though, it is ridiculous.

- I bought an Ipod shuffle yesterday because my real Ipod is getting old and malfunctioning when I run with it. It is the size of a postage stamp and fits like 250 songs on it. I am just amazed by it. That being said, I will lose it in the next week.

-Last day on my current job is tomorrow, so as a fair warning, posts are going to be less frequent and at different times starting next week.

No comments: