Friday, May 9, 2008

A Call to Arms

It has come to my attention that nobody else really posts anything on this blog. I realize that I probably have more flexibility (at least right now) at my job to waste time doing this stuff than most. I have no idea what Bear and Loaf Cobra actually do for a living. I do doubt however that they are so busy curing AIDS, or making trips to Africa to stop the spread of hunger, that they can't take 5 minutes a day (or every other day), to throw something up. I feel like somehow this is morphing into my own personal blog, which isn't a very good one. And I'm lonely.


If I was a newspaper writer, my next quote would be: "So put down the box of Froot Loops, hit pause on "Battlestar Galactica", and rearrange yourself on the couch in your mothers basement and write something."


But I'm not. So I look forward to hearing your thoughts.


PS. I love you both.

No comments: