Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Beat My Wife

So I finally finished off beating my wife (in our bracket competition) last night. North Carolina (I still hate them) provided the final dagger. This is the second time I've badly beaten my wife (in a bracket) in order to make money, or electronics. She doesn't like it much when I beat her (at a bracket competition). I've pretty much got beating her (in a bracket) down to a science. Although, she isn't very good at preventing me from beating her (in a bracket). Overall, I thoroughly enjoy beating my wife (in a bracket competition).

So what does this all mean? Well, it means that I have an extra $100 to blow when we don't go on our Vegas trip Labor Day weekend. And for all four of you that are reading this and thinking "What a pussy. Why does he have a budget?" (especially since you fucks are going to let me down and we won't end up going anyway). Well dickheads, it is because I'm fucking married. And there is a budget for everything. It is for the best. That is why I had to beat her (at a bracket competition) to get an extra $100 out of her. Twinkie is the only one that could possibly understand.

1 comment:

gotwinkies said...

Sigh. As I sadly wrote over $1,000 in checks to pay for a) a fucking $440 electric bill and b) an ass raping quarterly health insurance premium

what you commment on is all too familiar.

The lesson as always, marriage is awesome.