Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spare bedroom, anyone?


Due to some complete horseshit, it's possible that within the next 6-12 months I may be out of a job. It's amazing how complete dipshits can rise to levels of power within any given city. If you're a complete dipshit, and you know many other complete dipshits, you can win an election. Anyways, any details will reveal exactly where I live and what I do, so I won't go into it anymore. But for those who know where I work, you can look online at my local newspaper and read about what's going down here.
I bought Madden 10 yesterday. My Madden experience is always a bit different that Juice's. I tend to only play 2-3 games per year. The first game was a little rusty but I pulled through late with a 28-17 victory with my newly created team, who may or may not have Tar Heel colored jerseys.
I don't have the same feeling about buying video games as Juice does. I drive up to the video game place in my black 2007 Ford Mustang GT convertible and stroll into the store, buy my game and leave. If I was the dude inside (who I hope realizes he's the one actually working at a video game store) I would be thinking, "That dude must be able to buy any game he wants whenever he wants to." Or he's thinking, "That fag must've borrowed his dad's car." Either way, at least I'm not working there. Or, as the picture at the top suggests, maybe I'll be working there before too long.
I think I'd be in the running for the biggest NFL fan who cares the least about the NFL preseason. I can't stand it. I can't even root for anyone. It simply doesn't really matter. BUT, I will admit I'm popping a little chub watching the Packers first team offense.
Brewer game on right now. Dave Bush is back. Very good 5 2/3 innings. Brewers up 4-1 with 2 outs and no one on. Now it's 6-4 in the 5th. 6 runs with 2 outs. Shit.
Am I imagining this, or is Jody Gerut starting 2 games in a row? He is so fucking worthless.
I'm gonna be about right on when it came to my preseason Brewers prediction. I figured they'd be under .500 but not by much. I listen to the Brewer post game show and hear the callers who are so pissed they won't make the playoffs. FIRE KEN MACHA they scream!!! I don't think Macha is a very good manager, but the Brewers are not a playoff team. They never would've made it last year without CC. The pitching staff is BRUTAL. I mean just awful, with the exception of Yo, Hoff and Coffey. You can't win with 4 shitty starters. We have speed on this team, why don't we ever run? Is it because if we start to run Prince will think he should run too?
Just renewed my SI subscription. 17 years and running.

1 comment:

Juicelaw said...

That sucks dude. The government just doesn't make sense sometimes.

You may even have to cut back to a 2006 Mustang Convertable, or only 3 Vegas trips instead of 5.

But seriously, I think you would make a great Stormtrooper.

Good luck. I'll pray really hard, because your god isn't doing anything else but making the Packers not get hurt on Friday.