Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quick Food Review and Other Stuff

Went back to Tom, Dick & Harry's last night in G.B. New place near Lambeau.

You may remember that I recently lost about 40 pounds. I probably gained it all after eating the following last night:

-2 Sprecher Special Amber pints
-Appetizer #1: Potato Skins, filled with BBQ Pork, covered in cheese, with a cheese/bacon/beer dipping sauce
-Appetizer #2: A cup of the cheese/bacon/beer dip, with soft pretzel bites
-Main Course: A 1/3 Angus hamburger, with 2 slices of pepper jack cheese, slathered in said cheese/bacon/beer dip, onion strings, all on a fucking pretzel bun (imagine taking the dough to make a soft pretzel, and forming it into a bun)

Absolutely fucking ridiculously good. If I could live on nothing but the pretzels and the dip, I would be fine. Rating 5 out of 5. I will be back on a regular basis.

-I'm obviously giddy about the Pack. I'll probably wait until I'm at work on Monday to give a full review. A-Rodg is insanely good. We have now entered into the conversation regarding NFC contenders.

-We are less than a month from Oktoberfest 2009. And Sports Bottle is still gay for not going.

No comments: