Monday, August 17, 2009

Madden '10 Update

Bored as shit at work. So I figured I would needlessly update you all on Madden '10. It is fucking spectacular. I have found virtually nothing wrong with it. I'll give it a 9 out of 10 only because the Halftime show is ridiculously bad, and while the players look identical to real life with helmets on, they have gargantuan melons/haircuts with the helmets off. And the rosters were outdated the day the game came out because Vick doesn't exist. (I'm too cheap/lazy/don't really care about hooking my PS3 up to the Internets). Oh, and every time a Packer jumps in the stands, he is caught by six black guys, which is unrealistic because there are exactly five black people in Green Bay. But those were my biggest beefs so it is pretty goddamn good.

So far, I'm 9-2 with the Pack. Tied for first in the NFC with the Giants and one win away from a NFC North title. Only roster change I made was signing Greg Ellis (who was a free agent). B.J. Raji is an absolute beast. He is Pro Bowl bound with 6 sacks and an INT through 11 games. Al Harris leads the NFL in picks with 6. Cullen Jenkins and Kampman are also very good on defense. Nothing earth shattering on offense. Jennings and Rodgers are really good. Grant is injury prone and average. Did have a 244 yd, 4TD game with Brandon Jackson when Grant was hurt. But he followed that game up with something like 14 carries for 26 yds the next week. Only two losses were at home to the motherfucking Lions (on a last second pylon leap by Megatron), and a missed 45 yd FG loss at Tampa. I destroyed the Queens (who started the year 0-8) 31-3 and 31-0. And fucked up the Bears 20-0.

No comments: