Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free Agent-mares

I had vivid dreams about NBA free agency last night. The dreams were so intense for some reason, that I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all. And I don't know why. Its not like the Bucks are going to sign LeBron. I legitimately think that the possibility of LeBron and Wade playing together is so fascinating to me, that I couldn't wait to find out. Of course, I woke up and realized two things 1) The NBA isn't that great, and draft/free agency are the two best parts. The season itself is boring. 2) The NBA I guess cares about rules, unlike the NFL when guys sign $100 million dollar contracts 30 seconds after midnight, when there is no way you could even read a contract that long, or even sign it, that quickly, because nobody had done shit by 6am. To be continued I guess.

BREW CREW HANGOVER

Lost two of three to the Astros. Can we stop this charade of pretending we are going to make up a 9 game deficit? Because the Astros are really bad. Thank You.

No comments: