Monday, February 7, 2011

It wasn't me.....

I know I didn't suck 12 dicks so the Packers would win the Super Bowl, so that leaves only you, Juice. I just want to clear that up.

So now that I've stopped the Brett Favre taboo, I'm gonna give props to myself and Ted Thompson. I was as big of a Favre fan as anyone when he was a Packer, although he was always an attention seeking whore, and remained that way until (and I'm sure long after) he retired. But I was adamant that getting rid of him when they did was the right move, and I was right. So, thank you Ted Thompson. You obviously know a lot more than everyone else. Or this could be like my high school baseball team. Our coach really sucked, but we won anyways. I'm sure that's not the case, I'm just sayin. I mean, seriously, who needs a running game?

What a fucking mint Super Bowl!

For some reason, and maybe it's because I was 16 years old the last time they won the Super Bowl, but this win seems way cooler than the last one. I honestly don't know why, but it's fucking suh-WEEEET. And, um, Twinkie, go fuck yourself and whichever NFL team is your favorite.

It's very difficult to analyze a Super Bowl win. What can you say? I mean, that's it. It's over. Finished. You can't really improve on a Super Bowl victory. But, holy shit, I can't handle Packer post game shows. There are three Milwaukee stations that carry post game shows after every game. The callers are so fucking stupid. I swear, every other caller was calling this team a dynasty. Not a possible dynasty, an actual dynasty. The radio host would try to clarify that, but the callers are such idiots they couldn't understand. I don't know that exact definition of a dynasty, and maybe it's open to interpretation, but I think they need at least two more Super Bowls in the next few years to be a dynasty. Or maybe 3 or 4 more over the duration of Aaron Rodgers' career.

Has any sports fan every felt worse than Packer fans during that 3rd quarter? I mean, holy shit, Wayne Larrivee made it sound like the Packers were losing big time. "The game is slipping away from the Packers" was a quote in the 3rd quarter with the Packers winning 21-17. I understand what he means, but let's remain realistic. It did seem inevitable though but that forced/fumble recovery was and always will be the biggest play of both Clay Matthews and Desmond Bishop's careers. Everyone knew the Steelers were about to go up 24-21 (which was my final score prediction). Woodson was out, which really sucked donkey balls. I really don't mind losing Driver too much, but Woodson is the glue to that defense.

I try my best to like James Jones. He's got serious skills and was thought by many to have the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college, and that draft included, I believe, Calvin Johnson. It's all a mind game now. Give credit to Rodgers. He doesn't give a shit if you drop a pass, if you get open on the next play he will get it to you (see Jordy Nelson).

Anyways, we get Ryan Grant and JerMichael Finley back next year. So, that's good. Some dipshits will sign with 4-12 teams for more money, so fuck them. Doesn't matter, we should have a very good next 6-7 years.

1 comment:

Mark Ronsman said...

I literally heard this from a caller on a post game radio show...

"My girlfriend and I went to the bus welcoming home, and the welcome home at Lambeau the next day. It was awesome"

And that's all he said.

The host was like "um, awesome...well...thanks for calling"

If you don't have a question or some creative point to make, stop calling jackasses.