Saturday, May 23, 2009

Witness

I've been watching ESPN for about 25 minutes, and I've seen the LeBron shot roughly 600 times. And I hope I see it 600 more. You are going to be seeing that shot 10 times a year for the rest of your life ala Bryce Drew/Jordan v. Cavs. Unreal. Of course I was too busy creating a hangover with FOUR beers in three hours last night at my neighbor's house. Shit in my eye ruined me.

I did try three new New Glarus beers last night: Crack'd Wheat, Stone Soup and Black Wheat. I would rank them as follows: 1) Stone Soup, 2) Black Wheat, 3) Crack'd Wheat. The Crack'd has too much hefewiezen (too lazy to spell) flavor in it, which I can't fucking stand for some reason. Black Wheat is a little on the harsh/dark side for my taste. Stone Soup has a Scottish Ale flavor to it, which is lovely. But seriously, I don't know how I'm hungover.

BREW CREW HANGOVER

Fucking embarrassing. That's all I can say.