Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Semi-Daily Brew Crew Hangover #13

Goddamn Rickie Weeks is making it harder and harder for me to hate him. He still strikes out a shitload, but he has been clutch. And I can all of a sudden trust him in pressure situations. Maybe Melvin wasn't a complete moron for not trading him away.

The Brewers could pick any nine people off the street, slap Brewer unis on them, and find a way to beat the Pirates. It is getting ridiculous at this point.

SATURDAY REVIEW:

I went on this pseudo bus trip thingy on Saturday and thought I would regale you with drunk stories:

- Started drinking at about 1 p.m.

- Arriving at this bar full of drunken strangers could be equated to showing up at Oktoberfest at halftime of the Badger game. Minus a few hundred people. But everyone was ridiculously drunk when we showed up.

- We leave this bar to go to Miller Park and people are puking on the bus.

-More people puke in the parking lot.

-I wish I had my camera along, because I saw a bunch of hilarious things in the next hour:

1) First sight upon entering the parking lot, was a lineup of about twenty guys with their backs to us, pissing into that river that runs through the middle of the parking lot. Just as I was about to join them, the bike cops showed up and disbursed the crowd.

2) The dude that was sitting in front of me on the bus, and was passed out the whole ride, pissed in his pants AT THE FUCKING URINAL. I don't even know how this happens but he started yelling about not being able to get his dick out.

3) 55 year old woman doing a keg stand

- I remember a bottle being passed around by complete strangers and me taking pulls off of it.

- I remember at least some of the game, which I recall was the most boring game ever played.

- At some point, and for some reason, we went into that Friday's in the stadium. I remember it was kind of a cool view.

-After the game, we left the stadium and went immediately to the bus, which promptly left about 80% of the people who came with at the stadium.

-Went to some bar, got even more fucked up.

-We went to some place called Oakland Gyros, and I bought a gyro that was at least the size of my head, and I devoured it, and it was the best thing I had ever eaten up until that point in my life. Actual Greeks worked there. There were a bunch of non-English speaking Greeks there to make sure you didn't steal the cucumber sauce.

- We got to the hotel and I passed out with all of my clothes and my shoes on.

-I woke up and wanted to vomit because all I could taste was that fucking gyro. No amount of teeth brushing could get rid of the taste.

- Alka-Seltzer Wake Up Call saved the day again. It is batting 1000.

- I gained 4 lbs last week.

No comments: