Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wayne Larrivee pissed on my shoe

So this is my first venture into this intergoogle thing, and I'm not totally sure what I'm doing, but I had a pretty funny story to pass along so here it goes.

I went to the draft party thingy at Lambeau Field yesterday. It was actually a lot cooler than it sounds, and I got so drunk that I threw up multiple times in the middle of the night. But that isn't the point of the story.

The point is, about 15 drinks in, I am letting loose some of the gold soda my bladder borrowed, I drunkenly glance down the row of urinals, and who is standing next to me but the radio voice of the Green Bay Packers, Wayne fucking Larrivee. We both finished up and he said "How's it going?" in that silky voice of his. On a side note, dude is fucking scary looking in person. His hair is goddamn huge. That is my story.

Oh yeah, later in the night we went to Fuzzy's and the man Fuzzy Thurston was there. And he sang happy birthday to someone. Which was a bit disturbing because he has some type of issue with his throat and has a voice box thing.

Other highlights included: Not being able to hear Ted Thompson talk over the chorus of boos following their first pick, the Pack drafting a white wideout, and my buddy asking a 65 year old in front of her husband if she pulled her jersey over her tits when she got the autographs on her shoulders.

No comments: